Tuesday 11 February 2014

Resistance Is Futile...

   You just have to love the Borg. They are arguably the scariest alien threat in the entire history of Star Trek - with the exception of tribbles of course! The cube in it's most basic form has to be the easiest ever model to make, so I tried my hand at a sphere. My own version ended up looking more like a rugby ball and was consigned to the annals of Heroic Failures. This one is by Revell-Fan:-
My finished model has a diameter of 1 1/2" and will take it's place beside the cube. A tactical cube jazzed up with a few layers is one of the many ships on my "To Do" list.

   Another recently finished model is the Suliban long cell ship - a design very gratefully received as a gift from a friend in Germany. I shrank his design to produce a built model which is 1 1/4" from bow to stern:-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment