Monday 27 January 2014

Teeny Toty Starships II

   Part two of the starship collection is as follows...
I don't recall where I found the patterns for the Enterprise A or Reliant. The Romulan warbird was by Zosho and the Cardassian Galor is a layered Drex File.
   I've spent a few weeks trawling interwebland and the results have been very impressive. Google keeps throwing up the same results over and over and over so a lot of word manipulation was needed to find more deeply buried patterns. I've found that there are approximately a gazillion Federation templates (canon and non-canon) and relatively few alien races (other than the Klingons and the Romulans). This is where the Drex Files on Ex Astris Scientica have proved invaluable. Links will follow as I (re)find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment